On 22.11.2017, the Cluster for Development and Training Dentists concluded a grant agreement under the Operational Program Innovation and Competitiveness under the Cluster Development Procedure in Bulgaria.
The total value of the project is BGN 2 125 877.60, of which:
- 1 274 208.92 BGN European funding,
- BGN 224 860.40 National co-financing and
- BGN 626 808.28 Self-financing.
- Duration: 14 months.
The main objective of the project proposal is to provide information to a wide range of dentists and dental technicians and to familiarize them with the latest technology achievements and innovative methods of dentistry. Exchange of experience, research, sharing know-how, introducing new treatment methods, and training for high-tech equipment. In order to achieve the main objective of the project proposal, it is necessary to purchase and install the equipment for a testing, researching and training center in which it can conduct dental research and development training. The implementation of the main objective will also achieve the fulfillment of several specific objectives:
- Providing modern methods of dental treatment to patients, which in turn will increase their satisfaction;
- Reduction of dental prosthesis time, with the goal of performing all manipulations in one visit within 3-5 hours;
- Achieving higher labor productivity while enhancing the quality of the final product;
- Reduce the cost of raw materials through the introduction of new technologies;
- Research and development of innovative materials and consumables for dentistry;
- Promote cluster activity;
- Internationalization of cluster services.