The Dental Medicine Development and Training Cluster seeks to identify the needs of its members and clearly define the directions of its activities and services so that it is of direct benefit to them.
The Cluster team regularly meets individually with members of the organization, as well as with potential stakeholders, through which some of the most significant deficiencies in the industry are identified, including:
- Lack of awareness of dentists about modern achievements in dentistry;
- Lack of access to high-tech equipment;
- Lack of knowledge of modern dental and dental materials;
- Lack of knowledge of new technologies for implant methods;
- Difficulty in entering new markets;
To solve these problems, the Cluster provides the following services:
- Organizing and conducting trainings and getting acquainted with the modern achievements in the field of dentistry and dentistry for advanced training.
- Provision of national and international speakers at the highest level.
- Access to high-tech equipment, introduction and application of innovations in dental treatment and dental technology.
- Access to specialized information for international conferences and exhibitions and assistance in participating in them.
- Development of health tourism in Bulgaria.
- Provision of a high-tech training center and specialized events to members and stakeholders.
- Creating networks and links for mutually beneficial cooperation with partners from home and abroad.
- Work with the State Administration and the BDA
- To support, consolidate and protect the interests of its members.
- Business management consulting for individual members.
- Research activity.