The CLUSTER FOR THE DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING OF DENTISTS was founded in 2015 and is organized in an ideal market principle, research and specialized training in the field of dental medicine. It covers specialized companies and specialists from different fields of a dental practice, laboratories, software companies, scientific institutes, and universities, with the aim of exchanging experience, sharing know-how, introducing new treatment methods, and ensuring the use of modern high-tech equipment.
The purpose of the company is to provide training, qualification, and re-qualification of medical professionals, dentists and students of conservative dentistry. The cluster provides support and assistance to its members, as well as to other legal entities that are not cluster members, working and having an interest in the field of dental medicine.
The aim of the association is to assist its members in their development in accordance with the European standards in the field of dental medicine, training, implementation, dissemination and application of innovative methods and technologies in dentistry.
In the strategic planning for cluster development, the idea is first of all to achieve a mix of services, narrowly-profiled specialists and exceptional knowledge of European and international practices.
Building a strong cluster will help to preserve jobs in the regions and increase the competitiveness of the members by:
- Easy access to raw materials – the consolidation of the governing bodies of the members in Sofia helps to:
- timely dissemination of information to members and reduction of costs for core cluster activities;
- reducing the cost of managing and exploring new markets;
- greater flexibility in decision-making;
- Reducing the cost of products / services by:
- the cluster assists in pooling resources both among members and in their relations with economic partners;
- the cluster assigns to the members or the involved organizations specific procurement contracts for investment projects, which reduces the cost of final output;
- introduces new technologies;
- reduces the time of denture, the goal is to perform all the operations in one room within 35 hours;
- Contribution to maintaining existing and creating new jobs. By reducing the cost of products and services, a free resource opens up for cluster members and they can reinvest it in their businesses to:
- business expansion;
- job creation;
- raising the level of education and qualifications for the needs of the cluster network;
- implementation of programs to improve working conditions in companies;
- pursuit of equal rights programs between employees;
- Contribution to the development of research and innovation, such as:
- encourages cluster members to devote at least 10% of their turnover or full-time equivalent to research;
- fosters transnational innovation cooperation
- provides incentives for joint action in the field of innovation;
- research and development of innovative materials and supplies for dentistry;
- workplace innovation – innovation in the way that:
- are structured enterprises
- manage their human resources
- develop internal decision-making processes